Crisp and Flaky Orchard Apricot Pockets
- 1 package frozen puff pastry sheets (2)
- 2 (26 ounce) jars apricot halves, drained
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thaw puff pastry for 30 minutes or according to directions on box.
- Drain apricots and slice each half into thirds; set aside.
- When pastry is thawed, put each sheet on a lightly floured surface and roll out
to extend each side by approximately 1/2 inch. Cut each sheet into eight rectangles
to make 16 total.
- Fill bottom portion of each rectangle with 4-5 pieces of fruit; moisten sides
with a bit of water and pinch closed to form a square. Place pocket on a baking
sheet and sprinkle generously with sugar. Cut 3 slits in the top of each for the
steam to escape while baking.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes or until the pockets are golden brown.
Servings: About 16
Can be served warm or cold.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 8/10/02 3:02:51 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes