As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Fruit filling
- Mix sour cream, butter and flour together. Divide dough in half, wrap and refrigerate
for 8 hours.
- Roll dough out and cut into even squares, 4 inches or larger.
- Put 1 1/2 or more teaspoons of fruit filling in center of squares. Fold over into triangles
and press edges before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until light brown.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes