- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent-style rolls (8 per tube)
- 1 tablespoon butter), melted
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 16 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Separate crescent rolls into 16 triangles.
- Put butter and pecans into 2 small dishes. Dip 1 end of each marshmallow into
butter, then into pecans. Place each marshmallow on a triangle of dough.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small cup. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon mixture over each
marshmallow. Pinch dough around marshmallow to seal. Gently roll each into a ball.
Set in greased muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden.
Makes 16 marshmallow puffs.