- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) refrigerated crescent-style rolls (8 per tube)
- 1 tablespoon
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 16 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Separate crescent rolls into 16 triangles.
- Put butter and pecans into 2 small dishes. Dip 1 end of each marshmallow into
butter, then into pecans. Place each marshmallow on a triangle of dough.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small cup. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon mixture over each
marshmallow. Pinch dough around marshmallow to seal. Gently roll each into a ball.
Set in greased muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden.
Makes 16 marshmallow puffs.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.