- 1 frozen ready-to-bake puff pastry sheet
- 1 (8 ounce) container Philadelphia Brand Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (1 ounce) square Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Thaw puff pastry sheet according to manufacturer's package directions. Heat
oven to 400 degrees F.
- On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 15 x 12-inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise
into thirds. Place pastry strips on large ungreased cookie sheet; prick pastry generously
with fork. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Stir together cream cheese, the 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and extract
in medium bowl until well blended. Fold in whipped cream. Spread two pastry strips
with cream cheese mixture; stack. Top with remaining pastry strip.
- Stir together the 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and milk in small bowl until
smooth. Spread over top pastry strip. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Chill.
- Cut into pieces.
Makes 10 servings.
Source: Philadelphia Cream Cheese cookbook
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes