Petite Orange Eclairs
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 24 ladyfinger cookies
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier*
- 1/2 cup fudge sauce
- Beat whipping cream until foamy; add sugar and all the food coloring, beating
until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Separate lady finger halves. Brush bottom halves with liqueur; spread evenly
with whipped cream mixture. Cover with top halves of ladyfingers. Drizzle about
2 teaspoons fudge sauce on each éclair.
- Store in refrigerator; serve cold.
Yield: 24 servings.
* Two tablespoons orange juice can be substituted for Grand Marnier.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes