Petite Raspberry Éclairs
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- Combine whipped topping and jam, mixing well.
- Split each ladyfinger and spread the raspberry mixture equally between the halves.
Replace the tops of the ladyfingers and place on a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
Drizzle over the ladyfingers and chill for at least 1 hour, or until the chocolate
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.