Pudding Cream Puffs
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate crescent rolls; wrap each triangle loosely around a piece of aluminum
foil to make a funnel. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Bake about
8 minutes, until just done. Remove foil.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding, cream cheese and whipped topping. Spoon
into decorating bag; squeeze into each crescent center until full. Drizzle with
Yield: 8 servings
Per serving: 333 calories; 21g fat (57 percent calories from fat); 13g saturated
fat; 31mg cholesterol; 5g protein; 31.5g carbohydrate; 19g sugar; no fiber; 503mg
sodium; 62mg calcium; 108mg potassium
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes