Quick Cherry Turnovers
- 1 (8-count) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can cherry pie filling*
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons water
- Heat oven according to package directions on rolls. Separate dough and place
in triangles onto cookie sheet. Place 2 spoonsful of filling into center of triangle.
Fold over and crimp seal edges with a fork or a pastry crimper.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Blend sugar and water for glaze, and drizzle over warm turnovers.
* You can use any pie filling you desire.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes