Raspberry Cream Croissants
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4-6 croissants
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Whipped cream in a can or whipped topping
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Powdered sugar
- Cut the croissants in half horizontally. Spread halves with jam.
- Spread whipped cream over bottom halves.
- Top with raspberries. Replace tops.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 10/9/2001 4:17 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes