Raspberry Cream Croissants
- 4-6 croissants
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Whipped cream in a can or
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Powdered sugar
- Cut the croissants in half horizontally. Spread halves with jam.
- Spread whipped
cream over bottom halves.
- Top with raspberries. Replace tops.
- Dust with powdered
- Serve immediately.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 10/9/2001 4:17 pm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.