- 1 package puff pastry
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 jar raspberry preserves
- White chocolate
- Dark chocolate
- Cut puff pastry dough into 2 1/2 x 4-inch rectangles. Follow package directions
to brown. Let cool.
- Prepare instant vanilla pudding. Let set.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of jam on bottom of one puff pastry rectangle. Spread 1 to
2 tablespoons of vanilla pudding on top of another puff pastry rectangle. Place
jam rectangle on vanilla rectangle (pudding to jam).
- Melt white chocolate and spread over top of square.
- Melt dark chocolate and drizzle line over top.