Rhubarb Roly Poly
- 3 heaping cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups or more rhubarb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- Roly Poly: Using buttermilk baking mix, add enough water to make dough. Roll into rectangle.
Spread with soft butter. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the buttered dough. Cover
with cut-up rhubarb and roll up like a jellyroll; slice. Place slices in greased
baking pan and pour hot syrup over all.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream while warm.
- Syrup: Bring sugar and water to a boil for 5 minutes.