Salted Caramel Apple Phyllo Tarts
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 cup apple pie filling, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Place the shells on a baking sheet and bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for
3-5 minutes for added crispness.
- Allow to cool.
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of pie filling in each shell.
- Sprinkle granola on top
and drizzle with caramel topping.
- Sprinkle salt on top.
- Chill and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 Min | Yield: 15 desserts
For warm tarts, scoop room temperature pie filling in shells then bake in
a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 5 minutes. Top with granola, caramel and salt.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):