These pudding-filled snickerdoodle poppers are truly delicious! Easy to make,
these treats are perfect for parties and gatherings.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 box instant vanilla JELL-O pudding or Pastry Cream
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon-sugar
- Oil for frying
- Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll each piece into a ball.
- Prepare the instant vanilla pudding according to the directions and set
- In a medium pot heat about 2 inches of oil to 350 degrees F.
- Pace about 4 balls at a time into the hot oil and fry until both sides
are evenly golden.
- As soon as each popper is removed from the oil, coat well with the
- Using a flavor injector, carefully inject each popper with some of the
vanilla pudding or Pastry Cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes