Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Ring
Creating baked goods to show your love for family and friends is one of the
most thoughtful ways to display care and friendship any time of year, but
especially during the holidays when they are typically shared and enjoyed the
For a special brunch with loved ones this holiday season, consider serving a
light, flaky option, such as this Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Ring.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling & Topping
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pastry: In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and almond extract. Beat
mixture until smooth.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On 14-inch ungreased
pizza pan, arrange triangles with points toward outside of pan and wide ends
overlapping at center, leaving 4-inch opening in center. Press overlapping
dough to seal.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over wide ends of crescent rolls. Top with
fruit filling. Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points
under to form ring.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until crescents are golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Icing: In small mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk;
whisk until smooth. Drizzle over crescent ring and serve.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Lucky Leaf - luckyleaf.com - through Family
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes