Strawberry Mascarpone Filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, cold
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or cream
- 3-4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- About 1 cup diced strawberries
- Beat all ingredients together with a whisk until soft peaks form. If you want
to make the filling sweeter, then add a bit more sugar. You might have to add a
little more cream to keep the filling from getting too stiff.
- Fold in diced strawberries,
then either spoon or pipe filling into split cream puffs just before serving.
- Chill if not using filling right away.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pastry Filling Recipes