- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- Confectioners' sugar
- Combine cream cheese and butter or margarine. Mix until well blended. Add flour;
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut with
a 2 1/2-inch round cookie cutter. Place on a cookie sheet. Place 1/4 teaspoon of
preserves in the center of each circle. Moisten edges with cold water. Fold in half,
then seal edges.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 14 to 16 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Makes 3 1/2 dozen.