Tagalong Pastry Boat
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Tagalong Girl Scout cookies, cut into small pieces
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup fudge
- 6 ounces grated chocolate
- Whip heavy cream and sour cream.
- Add caramel, fudge, grated chocolate and diced
up cookies. Let sit for one hour.
- Pipe into pastry boat or pie shell and garnish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes