- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 (6-serving)
package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (6-serving) package instant vanilla
- 5 (2.1 ounce) Clark bars, crushed
- Place half of the cake cubes in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Prepare chocolate and vanilla puddings with cold milk according to package directions.
- Spread prepared chocolate pudding over cake cubes in dish. Top with half the crushed
candy. Distribute remaining cake cubes over candy and top with vanilla pudding and
- Chill for at least 2 hours, or until serving.
Makes 10 servings.