- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 (6-serving) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (6-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 (2.1 ounce) Clark bars, crushed
- Place half of the cake cubes in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Prepare chocolate and vanilla puddings with cold milk according to package directions.
- Spread prepared chocolate pudding over cake cubes in dish. Top with half the crushed
candy. Distribute remaining cake cubes over candy and top with vanilla pudding and
- Chill for at least 2 hours, or until serving.
Makes 10 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.