- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups fresh, cooked or dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped
- Gradually add sugar to butter, creaming well. Add egg and beat hard. Mix in apricots.
- Sift flour, measure and sift again with dry ingredients. Stir into apricot mixture.
Add nuts and mix well.
- Bake in a greased 8-inch square pan in a 350 degree F oven
for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve warm with pudding sauce, custard sauce or whipped cream.
Good reheated. This pudding keeps well and it also may be frozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes