Banana Cream Cheese Pudding
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups thawed frozen
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Line bottom and sides of 1-quart serving bowl with wafers.
- Combine cream cheese,
milk, sugar and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into bowl; chill.