Banana Cream Cheese Pudding
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Line bottom and sides of 1-quart serving bowl with wafers.
- Combine cream cheese, milk, sugar and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into bowl; chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes