- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric
- In another bowl, combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together
and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese
mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over
the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes