- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 ounce) bag vanilla wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix together 6 egg yolks and 2 egg whites. Add 1 cup sugar and flour. Mix well.
Add gradually milk and melted butter. Cook in double boiler until thickened.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Layer vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding alternately.
- Beat 4 remaining egg whites until stiff. Add 1/2 cup sugar. Spread over banana pudding
and bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 20 minutes or until meringue is brown.
- Chill and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes