Bavarian Cream with Raspberry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup low-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften.
- Heat milk to simmering. Stir in salt and two tablespoons sugar. Stir in softened
gelatin until dissolved. Stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- Chill until slightly
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into stemmed glasses and chill until set.
- Puree raspberries with remaining two tablespoons sugar and strain. Spoon over
chilled almond cream and serve.
Makes four servings.
Each serving contains about: 147 calories; 213 milligrams sodium; 2 milligrams
cholesterol; 3 grams fat; 26 grams carbohydrates; 6 grams protein; 1.17 grams fiber
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.