- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Dash of nutmeg and powdered sugar
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large baking dish or 9 x 13-inch pan.
all ingredients, except blueberries, in blender. Pour into preheated baking dish
of melted butter and sprinkle with blueberries.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to
25 minutes until puffed and golden.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/14/01 8:34:33 pm.