- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Dash of nutmeg and powdered sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large baking dish or 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Blend all ingredients, except blueberries, in blender. Pour into preheated baking dish
of melted butter and sprinkle with blueberries.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes until puffed and golden.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/14/01 8:34:33 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes