- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Mix first four ingredients with 2 tablespoons of the cocoa. Add milk, oil and
vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Pour into a greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar with the remaining 4 tablespoons cocoa and sprinkle on top. Add
1 1/2 cups boiling water.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.