Bundt Noodle Kugel
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 4 eggs,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dairy
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium egg noodles,
cooked and drained
- Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick vegetable spray, then pour 1/4 cup melted
butter into pan. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter in pan, then sprinkle chopped
walnuts over brown sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup melted butter, salt, eggs,
cinnamon, sugar, sour cream and applesauce. Stir in cooked and drained noodles;
- Turn mixture into prepared pan; bake at 350 degrees F for one hour, or
- Remove from oven; turn upside down on serving plate. Remove Bundt pan.
- Serve hot.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.