Butter Pecan Mousse
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine pecans and butter, stirring well; spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes or until toasted; cool.
- Finely chop and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugars
and vanilla, beating well. Stir in 3/4 cup toasted pecans.
- Gently fold whipped cream into pecan mixture; spoon or pipe into serving dishes.
- Garnish, if desired, with more pecan pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes