Butterscotch Tapioca Pudding
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups small pearl tapioca
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook water, salt and tapioca for 15 minutes.
- Add brown sugar. Cook until done,
- Mix together the eggs, milk and granulated sugar and add to tapioca mixture.
Cook until it bubbles. Remove from heat.
- Brown butter, then add it and 1 teaspoon
vanilla extract. Cool.
- Add whipped cream, bananas and diced candy bar if desired.