Cake Top Lemon Pudding
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg yolks, flour, lemon juice, lemon rind and
salt. Blend well. Stir in milk. Beat egg whites well. Fold into lemon mixture. Pour
into 8 custard cups.
- Place custard cups in pan of hot water in oven.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
- Turn up temperature in oven to brown top of pudding.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes