- 1 (15 ounce) container part skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- Process ricotta in a food processor until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla extract;
process to blend. Transfer to medium-size bowl. Stir in orange rind, raisins, chips
- Cover and refrigerate; or scoop into 6 small ramekins or dessert dishes;
cover and refrigerate.
- Quarter strawberries (leave other berries whole); toss with liqueur in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Garnish mousse with berries.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes