Caramel Apple Pudding
This is delicious served warm and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peeled apples
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients, excluding the sauce ingredients. Pour
into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix sauce ingredients together until sugar and butter are melted. Pour the sauce
over the pudding mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 4/21/02 5:06:31 pm.