- 1 tablespoon plain gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk, scalded
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Soak the gelatine in the water for 5 minutes, then add to the scalded milk, stirring
to dissolve. Add the coffee.
- Beat the cream until stiff, then fold in the coffee mixture.
- Line a mold with ladyfingers and pour in the whipped cream mixture. Chill at
least 2 hours.
- Unmold before serving.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes