Cherry Cake Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup cherry juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups canned
red cherries, pitted
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Combine cake flour with baking powder and salt.
- Cream butter; add sugar and
cream until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat until blended.
- Add dry ingredients
alternately with combined milk and cherry juice, beating smooth after each addition.
Stir in vanilla extract.
- Place drained cherries in baking dish. Pour batter over
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Serve warm, plain or with whipped cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.