Chocolate Cherry Pudding Parfaits
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (21 ounce)
can cherry fruit filling, divided
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping, divided
- In large mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with a whisk or electric mixer
for 1-2 minutes or until blended.
- Fold in 1 cup fruit filling and 1 cup whipped
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the pudding mixture into each of six parfait glasses.
Top each parfait with equal amounts of fruit filling, followed by remaining pudding
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Makes 6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.