Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream,
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup red raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons confectioners'
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- In heavy saucepan, over medium-low heat, melt chocolate and sweetened condensed
milk; stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour into large bowl; cool to room temperature, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Beat until
smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into 8 to 10 dessert dishes. Chill thoroughly.
- In small saucepan, combine water, red raspberry jam, confectioners' sugar
and cornstarch. Cook and stir until thickened and clear. Cool.
- Stir in raspberries.
Top each dish of mousse with raspberry topping and serve.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Source: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk