Chocolate Cherry Mousse
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat on
low speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Allow pudding to thicken slightly, then stir in cherry filling.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into 8 parfait glasses or other dessert dishes; chill for 2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes