Chocolate Cream Mousse
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- Put vanilla extract, sugar and chips in blender.
- Heat milk to steaming. Pour milk into blender jar. Process on BLEND for 15 seconds
or until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and BLEND for 10 seconds or until smooth.
into individual dessert dishes, and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.