Chocolate Cream Pudding (low fat)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package lite tofu, extra firm
- 3/8 cup honey or rice syrup,
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Blend the tofu in a food processor until creamy smooth. In a microwave-safe bowl,
heat honey in microwave for 90 seconds, or until very hot.
- In a small mixing bowl, pour the heated honey over the cocoa powder and stir
until smooth and fully dissolved. Add vanilla extract.
- Add to tofu in food processor
and process until smooth and fully blended.
- Chill for 2 hours.
Makes 4 servings.
You can double this recipe to create a chocolate pie filling. Pour into
pie shell, add strawberry or banana garnish if desired.