Chocolate Kiss Mousse
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups miniature or 15 regular marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons kirsch (cherry brandy) or 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 to 8 drops red food color
- 36 Hershey's milk chocolate Kisses
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) cold whipping cream
- 1 additional Hershey's milk chocolate Kiss
- In small saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook over low heat, stirring
constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Into medium bowl, pour 1/3 cup marshmallow mixture; stir in brandy and food color.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. To remaining marshmallow mixture, add
36 chocolate pieces; return to low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is
melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- In small mixer bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff. Fold 1 cup whipped cream
into chocolate mixture. Gradually fold remaining whipped cream into reserved mixture.
- Fill 4 parfait glasses about three-fourths full with chocolate mixture; spoon
or pipe remaining mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional chocolate Kisses, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Hershey's Chocolate Lover's Cookbook
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes