Chocolate Raspberry "Martinis"
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
with 1 tablespoon liquid reserved
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 brownies,
each cut diagonally in half
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavor syrup
- Fresh mint
leaves for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the raspberries, the reserved 1 tablespoon liquid,
and the whipped topping; mix well.
- Spoon the raspberry mousse equally into 4 martini glasses. Place two brownie
pieces, points sticking up, into the mousse in each glass.
- Drizzle with the chocolate syrup and garnish with the mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
If not planning to serve these immediately, prepare the mousse and place
it in the martini glasses; cover and chill. Assemble the remaining parts just before