Coconut Cream Cheese Flan
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups granulated
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup Baker's Angel Flake coconut or 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 tablespoon rum
- Dash of salt
- Place milk and cream cheese in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of the sugar, eggs and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch mold caramelized with 1 cup of the sugar. Cover with
- Bake in water bath at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Refrigerate overnight before unmolding.
Make 8 servings.