Cream Cheese Flan
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly,
for 3 to 4 minutes or until dissolved and caramel colored. Quickly pour into bottom
of 2-quart casserole dish.
- Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla
extract in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared casserole
- Place casserole in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; fill baking dish with warm water
to 1-inch depth.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes
- Remove flan from hot water; cool to room temperature in casserole on
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Run knife around rim; gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dish.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes