Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipped cream, whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- In large mixing bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND and water. Add pudding mix; beat until
well blended. Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2 quart round glass
serving bowl. Top with one-third each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding.
- Repeat layering ending with pudding mixture. Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Mixture can be layered in individual serving dishes. Garnish as desired.
Source: Eagle Brand