Creamy Peach Pudding
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and juice reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Cinnamon to taste
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Blend pudding mix and flour;
stir in milk and peach juice.
- Pour into an 8-inch baking dish coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Place peach
slices on top of pudding mixture.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and confectioners' sugar together and spoon on
top of peaches.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.