Creamy Rice Pudding
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups cooked short grain rice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients except cinnamon in a bowl and mix together well.
- Pour into a 10 x 6-inch baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon to your taste on the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 30 minutes (or until a knife inserted near the center
comes out clean).
- Can be served warm or chilled (a whipping cream topping is nice).