Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Delights
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups heavy
whipping cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored
- 1 gallon-size plastic food storage bag
- 20 (2-ounce) plastic mini bowls
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Microwave chocolate and 1 cup cream in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl
on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. If morsels retain some of their original
shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat remaining 1 cup cream and powdered sugar in chilled medium mixer bowl until
stiff peaks form. Carefully fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture until blended.
Fold in liqueur. Fill plastic bag with mousse; seal. Cut 1/2-inch from corner of
bag. Squeeze bag to pipe into cups.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Garnish each with a fresh raspberry or
Prep: 5 mins | Level: Easy | Yields: 20 cups
For a different flavor, add 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or mint liqueur
into chocolate mixture before spooning into cups.
* Plastic mini bowls or cups can be found in party-supply stores.
By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Reprinted with permission from
verybestbaking.com and Nestle.