Dulce de Leche Pudding Parfaits
Dulce de Leche Pudding Parfaits consist of pound cake pieces soaked with
milk and sweetened condensed milk and layered with Dulce De Leche pudding.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 slices pound cake (about 1-inch each), cut into cubes
- 1 (13 ounce) package Snack Pack® Dulce De Leche Pudding
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Dulce De Leche, warmed, optional
- Stir together 2% milk and sweetened condensed milk in small bowl.
- Place cake cubes in shallow dish. Pour milk mixture over and stir gently.
Let sit until cake has absorbed all of the milk, about 10 minutes, stirring
- Divide and layer cake cubes and pudding evenly into 4 serving dishes.
Top each serving with Reddi-wip and drizzle with dulce de leche, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings | 15 min Prep | 15 min Total Time
Nutrition Information: 245 calories, 37g Carbs
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Conagra Brands, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes