Eagle Brand Rice Pudding
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1/4
teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (1/2-inch) pieces lemon rind (optional)
- Dash of
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
(NOT evaporated milk)
- Additional ground cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In medium saucepan, combine water, rice, cinnamon, lemon rind and salt; let mixture
stand 30 minutes.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add sweetened condensed milk;
mix well. Return to a boil; stir. Reduce heat to medium. Cook uncovered, stirring
frequently, 20 to 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed to top of rice.
- Cool (pudding thickens as it cools). Remove cinnamon stick and lemon rind. Sprinkle
with additional cinnamon.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pudding, Mousse and Custard Recipes