Easy Banana Pudding
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 bananas
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- In a saucepan, combine first five ingredients, turn heat on medium, and cook,
whisking constantly, for 10 minutes or thickened into a pudding consistency.
from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Let cool.
- Thinly slice one banana and place the slices in the bottom of a deep dish, top
with approximately 1/4 of the pudding, then add a layer of vanilla wafers. Repeat
until you have four layers.
- Cover and chill for several hours (but preferably overnight)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.