Easy Lemon Mousse
- 1 (6 ounce) box lemon Jell-O
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- In a medium saucepan combine Jell-O, sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice and 1 cup
water. Cook and stir over medium heat until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup ice water. Place pan in ice water bath to chill. Stir occasionally.
When mixture becomes syrupy, beat cream to soft peaks.
- When gelatin is consistency of egg whites, fold in whipped cream. Pour into gelatin
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 7/20/01 5:47:52 pm.